Shutter GIF Shutter Ghost Shutter Guys
|FOB Unit Price:||US $130 US $125|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20X20ft Containers/Month|
|Transport Package:||Pet/White Paper Inner, Carton Box Outer.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Kind: Venetian
- Open Type: Manual
- Usage: Home
- Color: as Per Our Color Swatch or We Do Color Match Your
- Customized: Customized
- Colour: as Our Color Samples
- L Frame: 41.28mm*61.93
- T Post: 50.8*42.6mm
- Tilt Bar: 11.11*15.87mm
- Middle Rail: 79.24*18mm
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 4421909090
- Structure: Horizontal
- Style: Modern
- Material: Wood
- Function: Windproof
- Accessories: with All Accessories of Wood Shutter
- Louver: 63.5mm
- Z Frame: 41.28*61.93
- Universal Rail: 140*18mm
- Louver Size: We Also Have 88.9mm Louver.
- Trademark: Graceblinds
- Origin: Dongguan, China
A purchase of plantation shutters can be daunting. These essential tips will help you decide what plantation shutter is best for your application. The recommendations made are based on years of experience building, finishing, and selling plantation shutters. The advice given includes both the what and the why. Each of the topics are decisions that will need to be made before purchasing plantation shutters. The advice is free, so take a moment to review the suggestions.
1. Louver Size Plantation shutter louvers are generally offered in multiple sizes. The smallest available louver is 1-7/8" and the biggest is 5-1/2".
The most popular sizes are 2-1/2", 3", and 3-1/2". Advice - Select the 3-1/2" louver. Reserve the smallest louvers for small windows, and the biggest louvers for very large openings. If the window depth cannot accommodate the 3-1/2" louver, scale down to a 3" or 2-1/2" louver. Louver spacing is greater as louver size increases, providing the maximum light and visibility through the plantation shutter louvers.
2. Louver Profile Plantation shutter louvers are available in both a flat and elliptical profiles. Advice - Request plantation shutters with an elliptical louver. Elliptical louvers resist sagging, while flat plantation shutter louvers are susceptible to distortion in wide lengths.
3. Louver Tension The primary functions of plantation shutter louvers are to provide light and visibility when open then privacy and darkness when closed. Louvers that do not hold in position cannot perform their primary tasks. A myriad of shutter construction techniques are used by manufactures to control louver rotation. One of the most common methods utilizes a screw that inserts through the side of the plantation shutter panel into the edge of one louver. For less tension the screw is loosened. The screw can then be tightened for greater tension when the louvers
automatically relax to the downward position. Advice - A split nylon pin
connecting the louver to the side stile keeps uniform tension inside the side stile hole. The tension never changes and maintenance is unnecessary.
4. Trendy or Timeless The design of plantation shutters has an enduring quality that has survive decades and will continue well into the future. Modifications to that base design have come and gone. The hidden tilt bar is a prime example of a trend conceived to differentiate in a competitive market. Advice - Stick to the timeless traditional plantation shutter design.
5. Vertical Configuration Plantation shutters can be vertically constructed in multiple configurations to fit a window, including single-tier, single-tier with a divider rail, double-tier, and café type. Advice - Order full height panels with the least number of divisions possible. Incorporating a horizontal divider rail within the panels may be tempting, but it generally only adds more division and does not increase light control. Unless a window is extremely tall, double tier shutters often add additional unnecessary division. Café type shutters have a distinction all their own, but have do not have the ability to fully control incoming light.
6. Horizontal Configuration The number of panels across within a plantation shutter unit depends on the width of the opening, the minimum and maximum allowable panel size, and the personal decision of the homeowner. Advice -Homeowners often discover rotation of the louvers for light and visibility is more effective than swinging the panels open against the wall. The wide-louver plantation shutter enables homeowners to achieve an outstanding panorama through the louvers. For this reason, select the fewest possible of panels across. In windows with existing vertical divisions, it may be more important to align the plantation shutter unit with the existing divisions within the window.
Parts of wood shutter
Warly welcome to our website!